We’re experienced with all types of tax structures, including trusts, companies, partnerships and sole traders.
Behind the scenes, our tax accountants are busily keeping our clients compliant with on-time lodgements, while reducing the tax they pay. We will take care of all your ATO obligations and notify you of required actions and payments. You’ll sleep better at night knowing there are no surprise tax bills in your future.
By engaging us to look after your tax compliance, you can be sure we will:
- Make sure all your entities comply with all the relevant legislation
- Minimise the tax you are required to pay
- Achieve the latest possible due date for payments
- Do all the paperwork for you – all you’ll have to do is review and sign
- Negotiate payment arrangements with the ATO for tax debts
- Negotiate remission of interest charged on tax debts
- Keep you informed on legislative changes that affect you
While a few of our clients still prefer to engage us just once or twice a year, most businesses find it easier on cash flow to pay a single monthly fee for all the services they utilise. All our packages include phone and email advice as needed throughout the year (subject to our fair use policy), so you don’t have to hesitate to ask us a question.
Other tax-related services include:
- Tax Planning – strategic planning to reduce tax, increase cash flow and predict tax liabilities
- ASIC compliance – our corporate secretarial service ensures your company meets all the legislated requirements set out by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Individual tax returns and personal wealth management services